Monday, May 5, 2008
My kid looked good!
SO I have been feeling so stressed and spread out lately!!!!! I feel like I never get anything completed and I am always chasing my tail!!!! After a complete morning of feeling this way - I am driving and look in the rear view mirror and there is this little girl (baby bear) looking just completly together - dress so cute with pigtails, clean face, full tummy, dry diaper, clean socks and pretty white shoes, and beside her a fully stocked diaper bag, and full sippy cup! Then I thought - hey I can feel good about that - maybe I am doing a good and complete job at something!So the thing that makes me feel run crazy sometimes (being mommy) is also the thing that brings me back to sanity -- thanks baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog. We are pretty early in our journey and it's good to read a blog like yours with your BEAUTIFUL daughter!! :)
Awww! that's very sweet! I don't care what you say, you are the best mother ever! Always remember even when you think you don't have things together, you really do! Don't stress, you'll get to see me in about 3 weeks! woooo hooo!! LOVE YOU MAMA BEAR!!!
Just because we feel run ragged by the lives we lead doesn't mean we aren't doing what we're supposed to be doing. I think we get so caught up in our to do list that we forget sometimes to stop and smell the roses that we've cultivated with our own hands, if you know what I mean. Kids are very good reminders of just how much of a rock star us mothers CAN be. ;)
Claudia you are so right!! I really have been working on "living in the moment" - and really being present in my day to day life!
Tag you're it.
I found your site through Grace Comes By Hearing and I'm so glad I did! Our little boy was born in June 2006 and we adopted him through Bethany also! We are going to be starting the process again soon, probably toward the end of this year.
Post a Comment