Friday, May 9, 2008
gonna change my blog name
from off my mind to losing my mind!!!!!!! Just a crazy week!!! 2 days ago my face swells up like a grapefruit and it is some blocked gland - I thought I was dying (apparently I am a bit of a drama queen) so I am about to be off to the ENT for that, last night baby bear throws up - no big deal I am 99% sure it was sinus drainage , we had just been to dr. yesterday and she was fine last night and this morning. So I decide to send her to her preschool for my coveted 2 hours this morning - so my dh is off and he takes her----- well he is gone about 10 minutes and the director calls and asks me what is going on with baby bear - because dh had left her and told the teacher -"oh don't worry if she is not herself, she was throwing up all night, were not sure what it is - maybe food poisoning" - o.k. really did he just do that is all I can think! So I say well that is not really the case but I will come get her - then she screams because she wants to stay and I feel like a fool because I have (in their eyes) just sent a sick puking kid to school - so I have bab mama wrote all over my forehead! What is wrong with my husband - seriously I think he has lost his mind---- I asked him why he said that when we knew she was fine - "um I don't know - I don't think I said it that way--" anyway - I just needed to rant and vent! Sorry! well gotta run and see why my face is expanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Girl!!
Wow, I don't check your blog in a week or so...and bam you have three new entries!! =}
Life around here has been hectic too...Case had another ear infection last week and we are scheduled for a visit to a specialist next week to talk about tubes!!
I sure hope that your face expanding is nothing serious and that the doctors can get it cleared up SOON!!
I will say a prayer for you....not to kill your husband for telling the daycare that story....and of course a prayer for your face too!!
Here is hoping that your life returns to NORMAL soon...or as NORMAL as it can be with a TODDLER!!
Can we say, Don't send the other kid to drop off the little kid again, especially after a not so concerned little problem from the night before? LOL.. OMG! I bet you about went through the roof on him! I am so laughing out loud right now, because I can imagine what went on!! Let's just say, I'm glad I'm not in papa bear's place right now! LOL.. call me, I've got to hear this one!!!!
Hope the ENT was able to help you get your face back down to its normal size. LOL about the preschool story!!!
Hope everyone is feeling better! Sounds like it was a crazy day or two!
Men can be so stupid sometimes! LOL Hope you are feeling better....
I love the name of the four of you...Goldilocks and the three bears? SUper cute!
Post a Comment