Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthmothers Day


I know this is not a day that all like and I get that, but in my situation Goldilocks does, So I wanted to wish her a very happy day and let her know that she should be so proud of Baby bear, she is just this wonderful little girl that everyone loves so much -- I see So much of goldilocks in her everyday!!!! Thanks for being a part of our lives Goldilocks! We love you!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthmother's Day, Goldilocks and all other birthmothers reading this blog!!!

C. said...

As an adoptee myself, I thought of this day this morning too. I wonder if SHE thought of me, though?

Mama Bear said...

Oh Claudia- I am Sure she did.

Tracy DeLuca said...

You know.... you were in my thoughts when I wrote that post this morning, along with several other women. I hope you had a great day. And a happy Birthmother's Day to Goldilocks, too! ((Hugs))

Tracy DeLuca said...

Also.... when my garden starts producing ten million squash and I need to eat them up real fast, i will definitely give you a call to come help eat some fried squash!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mama bear and everyone else that left a comment!