I used to skip going to church on Mother's Day for quite a few years. Isn't it wonderful to be able to enjoy going now? HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you!!!!
What a great picture of you TWO!!Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
What a beautiful picture of mom and daughter! Happy Mother's Day!
Great picture.... so glad you had a good day!
I thought about you all day on Mother's Day and what a wonderful person and mom you really are! Hope you had a great one!
Such a wonderful picture of you two!!
I still skip church on Mother's Day. Hopfully next year I won't have to!!BTW, Baby Bear is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I used to skip going to church on Mother's Day for quite a few years. Isn't it wonderful to be able to enjoy going now? HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you!!!!
What a great picture of you TWO!!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
What a beautiful picture of mom and daughter! Happy Mother's Day!
Great picture.... so glad you had a good day!
I thought about you all day on Mother's Day and what a wonderful person and mom you really are! Hope you had a great one!
Such a wonderful picture of you two!!
I still skip church on Mother's Day. Hopfully next year I won't have to!!
BTW, Baby Bear is adorable!!!
Post a Comment