Aw, what a cutie! Great haircut.
TOO cute!! :)
She's so darn cute!!Lea H.
What a sweet photo!!! She is just so absolutely adorable! I love her haircut!!!
GREAT PICTURE! ps...also we are now one step closer...check out post from my blog from yesterday....we have finally completed all the paperwork...home study here we come!!!
She is soooo adorable! great pic.
Great picture! What a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing it with us!
She looks so innocent and sweet! LOL...
I'm here from NaComLeavMo. Baby Bear is adorable. Your last post "I loved her first" brought tears to my eyes. So very sweet.
Awww... I want a little girl! She is so sweet! I love the picture!...via NCLM...
Oh boy, is she adorable!
What a stunning little girl!(from NCLM)
Your baby bear is absolutely beautiful!!! What a precious gift you were given!
NaComLeavMoWow your daughter is so cute. It's nice to come across an adoption blog... congrats!
What a beautiful little girl! Pictures have gotten so much better than the studio portraits and fake back drops of the '70. She is a cutie!!Here from NaComLeavMo!
She has got to be one of the most beautiful little girls that I have ever seen!
Over here from NaComLeavMo. What a beautiful picture. She's a real cutie!
I clicked on your blog and I gushed..AW.. SO CUTE...WAY TOO CUTE!Here from NCLM!
AWE!!! So cute!!Here from NaComLeavMo
So precious! What a doll face she is.
You are getting two comments on this post from me for the price of one! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Howdy from NCLM!Adorable photo!
Here form NCLM. What a beautiful child!
Wow, that is one heck of a cute baby!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Aw, what a cutie! Great haircut.
TOO cute!! :)
She's so darn cute!!
Lea H.
What a sweet photo!!! She is just so absolutely adorable! I love her haircut!!!
GREAT PICTURE!
ps...also we are now one step closer...check out post from my blog from yesterday....we have finally completed all the paperwork...home study here we come!!!
She is soooo adorable! great pic.
Great picture! What a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing it with us!
She looks so innocent and sweet! LOL...
I'm here from NaComLeavMo. Baby Bear is adorable. Your last post "I loved her first" brought tears to my eyes. So very sweet.
Awww... I want a little girl! She is so sweet! I love the picture!
...via NCLM...
Oh boy, is she adorable!
What a stunning little girl!
(from NCLM)
Your baby bear is absolutely beautiful!!! What a precious gift you were given!
NaComLeavMo
Wow your daughter is so cute. It's nice to come across an adoption blog... congrats!
What a beautiful little girl! Pictures have gotten so much better than the studio portraits and fake back drops of the '70. She is a cutie!!
Here from NaComLeavMo!
She has got to be one of the most beautiful little girls that I have ever seen!
Over here from NaComLeavMo. What a beautiful picture. She's a real cutie!
I clicked on your blog and I gushed..AW.. SO CUTE...WAY TOO CUTE!
Here from NCLM!
AWE!!! So cute!!
Here from NaComLeavMo
So precious! What a doll face she is.
You are getting two comments on this post from me for the price of one! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Howdy from NCLM!
Adorable photo!
Here form NCLM. What a beautiful child!
Wow, that is one heck of a cute baby!
Post a Comment