Just a quick hello from any ICLW visitors! I am a 38 year old mommie to two wonderful kids, one that is almost 4 that came to us through open domestic adoption and one that is two that is closed domestic adoption, and just got shocked last week and found out we are pregnant, after 8 years of infertility, so welcome to my blog and thanks for stoping by!
11 comments:
Congrats!!! And Happy ICLW!!
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Congratulations on the pregnancy - that is very exciting!
Happy ICLW!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and lending support. It's been a tough past couple weeks and hearing something positive from someone who has been through it really helps.
ICLW
Have a wonderful ICLW week! Enjoy meeting new fellow bloggers and making new friends. :)
My goodness, what a blessing! Mazel tov! I hope this is an easy pregnancy for you. Happy ICLW!
~Keiko, Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed
All children are a blessing and a gift whether through adoption or birth. That said, let me congratulate you on your pregnancy. That is exciting news and just another way to experience bringing a child into your family! As someone who went through infertility I am always overjoyed for those who are part of the "sorority" even though we obviously don't know each other. I was blessed with 4 through IVF and we hope to grow our family through adoption.
Congrats...
ICLW
#41
http://themissruby.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I bet your older two kids will be a great big sister and brother!
Congrats on the surprise and on your other two cuties!
ICLW #166 Bethanie
Congrats!! That's wonderful news!
Happy ICLW!
Post a Comment