sometimes i feel like I am hard on myself when it comes to the subject of adoption. I wonder if I handled things the right way, did I in anyway manipulate the situation, and etc.... well tonight I read through all the emils that goldielocks and I exchanged before baby bear arrived and I feel really pround of myself. It was very interesting to read and think back to almost four years ago and really we are mostly the same as then, alot of things I read in those emails really makes me feel good, and from time to time I really need that.
3 comments:
Sometimes you just need that reminder. :)
Its great that you still have those emails, and even better that now, years down the road, they still bring you comfort with the process.
Do you want to be my BFF? Our adoption was not perfect either. Ugh.
Here from ICLW to give you a hug!
ICLW #29
Post a Comment