Monday, March 8, 2010

seven years

Today is my seven year wedding anniversary! We have had a few ups and downs over the years, ofcourse most good marriages do I would say, but we are focused and agree on whats important and love each other very much! Even though you dont read my blog Papa Bear, I love you and love the way you love me and the kids, heres to many many more!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Happy Anniversary! And you're not alone...Ben doesn't read my blog either :).

Ruth said...

So my hubby isn't the only one who doesn't read his wife's blog? Maybe it's a "Paul" thing, LOL! Happy Anniversary!!!

familyofthree said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't realize we got married just a couple weeks apart! Our 7th anniversary is two weeks from today, and today is DH's 30th bday. :)

Heather said...

Happy anniversary!

Beverly said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like I am in great company...my hubby doesn't read my blog either!

Hope you have a wonderful celebration --- seven years is a good thing!