Tuesday, February 2, 2010
going under the knife
well thursday I am having an elective surgery but one that will not allow me to lift for several weeks, I am so freaked out about having to depend on others to take care of my kids! I really did not realize, or ok, maybe I did! but how hard it would be to let go of the control of caring for them, ofcourse one other little bump that makes me realize how hard it must have been for their first mommies to let go. I esp think about brother bears mom that truely had no options , but anyway my mind drifts to that but boom gotta get back to here and now, Im so lucky, I will still have them here everyday and will have help so its good, just thinking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First Mommies never let go. Or I want to say most don't let go. But I know what you mean by it. It's hard to say good bye. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
I had surgery this summer and wasn't able to pick up the kids for six week. It was HARD! Here's to a very speedy recovery for you!!!
thanks for stopping by my blog! well, our adoption plans went really quickly - and then we were surprised by a miracle pregnancy too! So our girls are 6 mo apart. God is so amazing. :) His plans are so much better than mine!
hope your surgery goes great!
Post a Comment