Happy half-bday!! Nadia will be 5 months old tomorrow. Time does fly!!! How much does your guy weigh? Nadia is up to 14 lbs which feels heavy to me but I am sure your little bear is WAY bigger!! Your kiddos were both so very cute for Halloween. Have a very happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your trip to the spa with Goldilocks!!!
7 comments:
I can't believe he's 6 months either! How adorable is that picture???
Happy 1/2 birthday to brother bear! i can't believe its been that long! I wish you guys a fabulous thanksgiving!
Happy half-birthday, Brother Bear!!
He's so cute!
ohhhhh, those chubby cheeks!!
Happy half-bday!! Nadia will be 5 months old tomorrow. Time does fly!!! How much does your guy weigh? Nadia is up to 14 lbs which feels heavy to me but I am sure your little bear is WAY bigger!! Your kiddos were both so very cute for Halloween. Have a very happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your trip to the spa with Goldilocks!!!
Happy 6 month birthday, little guy!! He's soooo adorable! Here from ICLW.
Isn't he the cutest little boy! He looks so sweet!
Post a Comment