That gave me a good laugh! Thanks.
sure it only took 10 seconds!
LOL! I am sure the artist had a lot of fun coloring a human canvas, LOL! What a cute pic. :-)
Oh no...this is hilarious! Glad you snapped a picture, this will be a treasure in years to come! Melba
Hilarious! I would love it too :)
That is awesome! She is quite the little artist and he is definitely an adorable canvas. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That gave me a good laugh! Thanks.
sure it only took 10 seconds!
LOL! I am sure the artist had a lot of fun coloring a human canvas, LOL! What a cute pic. :-)
Oh no...this is hilarious! Glad you snapped a picture, this will be a treasure in years to come!
Melba
Hilarious! I would love it too :)
That is awesome! She is quite the little artist and he is definitely an adorable canvas. :)
Post a Comment