He is so cute! I thought I saw a sweet smile here and there. But I must say, he is so not into the camera thing, is he? I bet he was thinking, "what the heck is wrong with mama, she keeps putting this thing in my face and expects me to smile.." :-)
I think the first time I had seen the trampoline was the last Olympics. Turns out my sister-in-law competes nationally in the trampoline. She had taken a break because of an injury. We thought that she was out of the sport basically for good because she's 14. We were surprised that a lot of the trampoline gymnasts are a lot older. So there's still hope for her. Anyway, just a lot of info you probably don't care about. :) Thanks for stopping by.
He is absolutely precious!!! I love the chunkie babies...so much to kiss and squeeze!
I saw your note about needing/wanting some bibs luckybugboutique.etsy.com. If you are still interested let me know. I will offer you a 10% discount, but let me know before you "make the purchase" so I can adjust the bill.
9 comments:
He is so cute! I thought I saw a sweet smile here and there.
But I must say, he is so not into the camera thing, is he? I bet he was thinking, "what the heck is wrong with mama, she keeps putting this thing in my face and expects me to smile.." :-)
I'm being sarcastic again! Love U!
He is SO adorable!! I bet you just squeeze him all the time!!
What a sweetheart!!
Jaxon is SO CUTE!! And SO BIG!!! He is a rollie pollie like Case was at that age....I just love chunky babies!!
Don't you just love it when you capture those first smiles!! I know you guys are enjoying him.
We need to plan a playdate soon!!! Maybe we can do something in the next month or two when the weather is cool.
SO cute!
I think the first time I had seen the trampoline was the last Olympics. Turns out my sister-in-law competes nationally in the trampoline. She had taken a break because of an injury. We thought that she was out of the sport basically for good because she's 14. We were surprised that a lot of the trampoline gymnasts are a lot older. So there's still hope for her. Anyway, just a lot of info you probably don't care about. :) Thanks for stopping by.
soooooooo cute!! ANd getting big! You must just hug him and squeeze him constantly.
My oh my your family is beautiful! (ICLW)
He is absolutely precious!!! I love the chunkie babies...so much to kiss and squeeze!
I saw your note about needing/wanting some bibs luckybugboutique.etsy.com. If you are still interested let me know. I will offer you a 10% discount, but let me know before you "make the purchase" so I can adjust the bill.
Blessings!
Great video! He's so, so adorably cute! :-)
Enjoy your blog!
Pep
Post a Comment