Sunday, August 3, 2008

August

Well it is August - wow - the kiddos are a growing! Baby Bear is talking up a storm, last week I told her that I loved her and she said I love you too! wow! talking about an awesome mom moment! We are working on potty training - woo hoo! Brother Bear is growing very fast - I had someome ask me if I was feeding him miricle grow! lol! He is so alert now and cooing and smiling, and sleeping more during the night!
I am in need of a night on the computer to catch up on all my favorite blogs! oh and I have just recently been on a 3 day hunt for my favorite bra - silly me ofcourse I should have known it was in the dogs kennel! Sasha one of my 4 legged babies, I think felt sorry for me and got tierd of me looking for it and today she brought it out of her kennel and dropped it at me feet -- kinda sad when you dogs feel sorry for you!lol
well I better run while it is quiet I may take a shower - we will see!




7 comments:

LL said...

glad Sasha "returned" your bra! ; )

Bro Bear is getting so BIG..such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy! LOL
Love the pics!

Ruth said...

How very special to have your dd tell you she loves you. Awwwww Good luck with the potty training!

mommyof2boys said...

Love the pictures... and the bra story is so funny... sounds like something that might happen at our house. Take care.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from IComLeavWe...
I thought that it couldn't get cuter than Brother Bear asleep on a sleeping dog, and then I scrolled down and saw him in the wig! LOL

In Due Time said...

Coming over from ICLW...


Isn't potty training so fun? We're in the middle of it too.

Karen said...

Here from ICLW...I had to laugh at the bra story. Ours doesn't eat undergarments, just shoes. :) Your children are beautiful!

Thanks for commenting on my blog.