Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy, busy!

I just realized it has been a long time since I posted! We have been so busy with our new addition and just life! Goldilocks comes tomorrow for a visit- hope we have a good visit- We had our first post-placement visit from our agency today and I think it went very well - I think we are doing very well as a family of 4 - it has actually been a very smooth transition for us! Well just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive!!! I have a post in my mind that I am getting around to about my 2 different adoptions (closed/open) I have a lot I want to say - some things I am feeling that even surprise me - but it is kinda deep stuff and I want to have my brain involved so it will have to be later - but it is there and it needs to come out so hopefully soon! here are some new pics of the kiddos!





6 comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Man, you are getting spammed! Just wanted to sayhi. Hopefully I will get a chance to see you and the kids sometime! Your new guy is just adorable!

Tiffany said...

YOur life does sound busy, but Im sure its a wonderful type of busy!!

I cant wait to hear how different this adoption is to Baby Bears. My father was adopted into a closed adoption, and I am curious what your take on it is.

Congrats again! And thank you for the pictures!

Tiff

Tiffany said...

YOur life does sound busy, but Im sure its a wonderful type of busy!!

I cant wait to hear how different this adoption is to Baby Bears. My father was adopted into a closed adoption, and I am curious what your take on it is.

Congrats again! And thank you for the pictures!

Tiff

Rebekah said...

Good to see you back!! The little guy is precious; glad you're enjoying some fam time!

mommyof2boys said...

I love the pictures!!! Hope the visit is going well too.

Melba said...

SO PRECIOUS...I can't believe how much he's grown already!! I'm glad to hear the transition is going well. I'm looking forward to your next post, sounds like there will be some insightful information coming.

Melba