Friday, June 6, 2008

Our son comes home today!

After only a couple months wait - we got a call from our agency 2 nights ago. Today we are going to pick up our son - he is 2 weeks old. We are very excited, a little in shock and nervous! Please keep us in your prayers today as we travel with baby bear to go get our wonderful little guy! Hope to be posting some cute pics real soon!

10 comments:

Melba said...

WOW, Congratulations!! This is amazing and very quick. I'm thrilled for you and I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition!

Melba

LL said...

Yay!!! What wonderful news. I am looking forward to the update!!!!

Ruth said...

CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about your son! Baby bear won't be the baby of the family any more -she'll be the big sis!!! :-)

Jake and Emily said...

Congratulations - can't wait to meet your newest "bear!"

Christy said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome, exciting news! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy.

Beverly said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you & papa bear! WOW! this was quick! I can't wait to meet the newest edition in a few weeks!

shawna said...

How exciting! I will be praying for your family. I can't wait to see an update.

Rebekah said...

Wow! How cool! Can't wait to hear more...