hi I'm here from NaComLeavCom congratulations on your new son - he is so precious. I have a son by adoption -local in Australia ...we adopted him at 13.5 months. What a blessing your two children are.
How about Just Right, you know, Goldilocks found all the things Just Right, porridge, beds, etc. Yeah, I know, creativity is not my strong suit. He is perfect and I am so very happy for your family! P.S. Thanks for being my first comment!!!
I don't have a good suggestion for a name but just wanted to say that he is so cute!!! I think I had forgot how little babies are with a toddler around. He is definatly a cutie!
Oh my goodness!!! Oh my goodness!!! So, I haven't been reading blogs for a while because I really needed a break. I decided tonight to "catch up" and learned you are a mommy again. CONGRATS to all of you. He is beautiful.
25 comments:
He's GORGEOUS!!!
Jorie
All I can think of is porridge to go with the three bears. :) But I am not that creative.
I'm not feeling overly creative, but something along the lines of cub comes to mind.
I will have to think about this one!! I like the idea of little bear cub....but I am going to have to think about it and get back to you!!
I gotta think about this too.
He is a cutie!
He is so cute!! Not coming up with any cute blog names for him, though.
hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
congratulations on your new son - he is so precious.
I have a son by adoption -local in Australia ...we adopted him at 13.5 months.
What a blessing your two children are.
I like Cubby Bear or Cuddlepot
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish
He is now almost 15 yrs old LOL bigger than me.
How about Just Right, you know, Goldilocks found all the things Just Right, porridge, beds, etc. Yeah, I know, creativity is not my strong suit. He is perfect and I am so very happy for your family! P.S. Thanks for being my first comment!!!
Maybe Lil Bear or HoneyPot. He is gorgeous...
I don't have a good suggestion for a name but just wanted to say that he is so cute!!! I think I had forgot how little babies are with a toddler around. He is definatly a cutie!
I like Honeypot and Lil Bear...
I vote for Brother Bear.
It goes with the theme, and its super cute!
He is too cute!! I like Jen's idea: porridge. Or bear paw. Or baby bear part deux (bbII, for short).
Oh my goodness!!! Oh my goodness!!! So, I haven't been reading blogs for a while because I really needed a break. I decided tonight to "catch up" and learned you are a mommy again. CONGRATS to all of you. He is beautiful.
He is so beautiful. I vote for lil bear.
What lovely photographs and what a surprise for you!! Where you expecting him to arrive quite so quickly?!
Like Jen says, all I can think of is Porridge in order to maintain the theme!!
What about the Big Bad Wolf? Nah, he's too darn cute for that!
Here from NCLM
He's adorable! How about little bear? Like the book series.
He is such a cutie! Congrats!
Maybe something as simple as little cub?
Piglet!!!! From Winnie the Pooh! He is so precious!!!
Via NCLM...congratulations, he's so cute! I'm not too good at naming...how about Little Bear?
He is a cutie! I like just right too - you could call him JR for short! nclm
That baby is CUTE!
(Here from NCLM)
What a CUTIE! We love those Moses Baskets...Josiah did really well in his.
congratulations!
Post a Comment