Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween fun!!!!

We have had so much fun over Halloween we have been to so many things over the past week!!!! I think we are all wore out!!! Just wanted to share a few pics of Baby Bear in her costumes!!!!





This is Baby Bear as a Rock Star!!!!

This is me and Baby Bear as 50's Barbie!




This is Baby Bear as a Fairy!

16 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!

Angela said...

Couldn't decide which one to get? :)

VERY cute!! My favorite is the rockstar though hehe :)

She's so rad!

Coley said...

Aw, love the rock star too!

Ruth said...

My favorite is the fairy. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like them all, but I would have to say that I like the rock star best! :-)

Mama Bear said...

Thanks everyone!! The Rockstar was her real Halloween costume -- we just had other functions to go to and I had extra costumes --- I really love halloween!! and so happens so does Baby Bear!!!

AJS said...

So darn cute! All of her costumes are great!

SJ said...

LOVE the rock star costume! :)

LL said...

She is absolutely adorable in all of her costumes but I have to agree, the rock star one is my fave also!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE!

Jake and Emily said...

She is PRECIOUS! I wish every girl had a pair of those sparkly pink shoes!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, rocker girl!

So sweet!

Steph said...

Wow that had to be fun with all of the different costumes. she's cute dressed up in whatever she wears.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!! Yall went all out didn't ya!

angel_girl2007 said...

She is so cute. Btw Tag your it!!!

LL said...

Not sure if you have been tagged yer or not..but if not...

You have been tagged!