Thursday, October 25, 2007

Adoption... Again?

I would really like some feedback on this from anyone that has adopted,placed for adoption, been adopted, considered adoption or just wants to give me your two cents. So me and dh are compteplating adding to our family -- you know having the 4 bears instead of 3 --we ofcourse would love to have a bio child but not sure if that will ever happen, so we are trying to decide on adoption --- if we want to go down that road. I would love any input on if you would adopt again or not -- why or why not, if you would or would not do international --- just looking for some experiences and views from others! Thanks!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its good that yall are wanting to expand the family of bears more! You know I support you 100% in whatever you decide to do! :-)

Erin said...

I don't think I could do traditional domestic adoption again. At the same time we WANT to do it again just because we know that we would be offering a mom the most ethical situation that we could.

However I would adopt from foster care or international waiting child.

Zoe said...

Hey, just found your blog - my hubby and I are just starting the adoption process... would love to email/chat with questions! We are trying to glean as much info as we can regarding the journey ahead of us - it is exciting!
Zoe

Mama Bear said...

hey set and zoe! I would love to chat/email with you about my experience -- I clicked on your blog but could not get anything -- my email is chrissyfagan@yahoo.com ---nice to meet you!

Colette said...

Hi...I am all for it! I just found your blog! We just completed our domestic adoption. You can read about it on our blog if you like. I am all for it! Go for it!! Best of luck!