Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Bear is climbing!!!

yep--- another milestone was reached yesterday!!! Baby bear climbed out of her crib!!!
scared me half to death!!! She is fine but in a new set up!!! We got one of those crib tents -- vs. a toddler bed that I know she would not sleep in yet -- because she would figure out real quick that all she has to do is get out and she can play anytime of the day or night!! umm no thanks---- she is way to active and curious for that now -- so the tent will have to do for awhile!!! she is not to sure of it yet and does not understand why in the world she can't toss her binky out ---- anyway my 14 month old is growing up way too fast!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that funny! not the part of her climbing out and possibly hurting herself..the part of throwing the binky out and it not going anywhere!!! i would love to see some pics of the tent... i don't think i have ever saw one or even heard of the tent thing...

mommyof2boys said...

I can't believe baby bear can already climb out of her crib!! Where has time gone! Let me know how the tent thing works - I'm sure Lil P isn't too far behind Baby Bear's steps.