Thursday, July 19, 2007

vasoline adventure



So have your ever wondered what happens when you get in to vasoline and rub it in your hair? Well baby bear found out and had a lot of fun!!! She is learning how to open everything now and is in to everthing!!! She also nicely distributed 80 baby wipes all over her room today while I was hanging clothes in her closet--- she is one fast baby - well tommorow she will be one so I guess she will be a toddler! Look out world!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! absolutely adorable! she is growing way fast, mama bear! I wish I could be there for her birthday tomorrow.. My prayers and thoughts are with you tomorrow.. I miss you all very much. Love ya, Goldielocks..

Anonymous said...

So cute! Have a great b-day, Baby Bear!

Min

Anonymous said...

Cutie!!!! She made herself a baby mowhawk = )

Angela said...

Yay, fun hair! She should do that style for her birthday party :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BEAR! :)

SJ said...

So cute!

Mama Bear said...

She has this thing with rubbing stuff in her hair lately! so it is very possible she will have a similar hair-do for her party!!!

Erin said...

hahahahahahahaha

We haven't found that trick yet!