I admire so many things about my daughter, really I do! She is only one but she is just an awesome person! One thing I just adore about her, she has very little fear.
She loves everyone and trusts them as if no one will ever hurt her. She waves to strangers and laughs and wants to share with them. She had half of Wendy's in love with her today when we went for lunch! Her smile lights up any room, and it is if she just sees the good in people - so innocent and yet so secure that she can look at me and then explore her world with no concerns for harm. In one way I know this should scare me, and I guess if I thought about it much it would, but I am always there to protect her and just watch her in amazement! I know one day she will see the world very differently, but as for now she helps me see the world through her eyes and let me tell you it is one amazing place to be!!!!!
1 comment:
I can only imagine how it feels to see the world through her eyes! Its got to be a wonderful place! I love the innocents at that age..
Post a Comment