Tuesday, December 22, 2009

good lord at the goodie bags!!! :)

So not adoption related, but man oh man, I think I have done 200 goodie bags in the last week! Between my two kids and their own preschool and the preschool I operate, because ofcourse my two have to give everyone something (this is in my head) - wow! but after tomorrow morning it will be over. So does the holiday thing get easier or harder as they get older? oh well either way, I honestly could not be happier to do it, I wouldnt have it any other way :) but I am glad that I probably wont do goodie bags again till at least ummmm Valentines Day! so I get a little break!

3 comments:

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Hey hello from ICLW-thanks for visiting me! Wow that sounds totally exhausting. I'm going to enjoy this last bit of toddlerhood-having school age children must keep you so busy!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family and I think it's awesome you took the time to do all those goodie bags!

ICLW

Unknown said...

i have been goodie bagged out for a while, lol, no it does not get easier as they get older, lol

have a wonderful christmas
ICLW hugs!