Monday, November 23, 2009
hello IComLeavWe!
Just wanted to say a quick hello and thanks for stoping by my blog if you are from Nov. IComLeavWe! I am an adoptive mommy, to two young children that came to me through domestic infant adoption, tried the whole ttc thing for years, including shots, ivf, iui, fet, anyway>>> no baby. But most of that pain is long forgotten since baby bear and brother bear entered my life. I am in an open adoption with baby bears birthmom (goldielocks) she blogs and reads hear also, and in a closed adoption by the request of brother bears birth mom. I struggle with lots of things in the adoption world, life ethics mostly and will I ever do it again? I want more kids really bad so we will see if we go the ttc road or the adoption road, still trying to decide----- thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish you best of luck on your journey for more children. My little sister was adopted and I am thankful for her everyday.
People always said how lucky Kizie was that she was placed with our family. We know the truth, we're blessed ones.
I think adoption is amazing. Of course there are two sides to every thing, but for me, it was a blessing. I'm looking forward to adopting one day as well.
Hello from IComWeLeave. :) I don't have any children. Your little bears are very cute. :)
Post a Comment