Both of them are getting so big! I love her hair. I need to email you one of these days to ask about your preschool....
Awww her hair looks GREAT! Love the pictures, so sweet!*HUGS*
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Hard to believe it was 3 years ago that we found each other!
Cute Pics!
Beautiful pictures ;) Congrats!
Very cute pictures.
Your daughter's hair is very cute! We've yet to cut my daughters - I can't bring myself to do it ;-) -ICLW
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Both of them are getting so big! I love her hair. I need to email you one of these days to ask about your preschool....
Awww her hair looks GREAT! Love the pictures, so sweet!
*HUGS*
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Hard to believe it was 3 years ago that we found each other!
Cute Pics!
Beautiful pictures ;) Congrats!
Very cute pictures.
Your daughter's hair is very cute! We've yet to cut my daughters - I can't bring myself to do it ;-)
-ICLW
Post a Comment