I can't believe that my baby girl turned three on Monday!!! Really it is hard to swallow! She is amazing and smart and spirited and challenging and loving and determined and curious and beautiful and charming and really I could go on and on, just wanted to share some pics! I love you sweet baby girl- you have made me a much better person and made my world a much brighter place and in your short 3 years you have already touched so many lives in only the way you can!

13 comments:
So what did you finally decide about the gifts vs. donations to the animal shelter? Looks like she really enjoyed her party! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!
LOL! Look at that face!
Happy Birthday ;)
ICLW
congratulations on your daughter's birthday! she's gorgeous, and so happy! :))
love the story on how you built your family.
I'm also seriously considering adoption if my next IVF doesn't work. I know it's not for everyone but the more I read about it, the more I like this route. :)
Happy birthday, Baby Bear!!
They grow up so quickly, don't they!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
ICLW
Happy Birthday to her!
What a sweet smile she has.
Happy ICLW!
She's adorable. I can see it was a princess party. What other kind would a three year old girl have?! Happy Birthday to your Baby Bear!
hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 50 to say hello and to check out your blog.
Happy birthday to Baby bear. Three year olds are great.My twins just turned 3 too.She is gorgeous.
My Little Drummer Boys
Happy ICLW!
Happy birthday Baby Bear! Three is a fun year! They're not AS demanding and she will crack you up with her wisdom. She is absolutely beautiful!
*HUGS*
Looks like she had a great birthday. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthday!
She's gorgeous!
ICLW
we are doing gifts Ruth, the majority was way in that favor, so I still like the idea and we will do it at a different time
I love that face.
Happy Birthday to Baby Bear!
Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)
Post a Comment