I love being a mom! Sometimes I feel like I have lost my mind though---- today started with two bottles of lotion being squeezed and rubbed all in the bathroom floor - which this goes way back we have done vaseline, powder, you name it--- then I left the syrup by her at breakfast and you guessed it! Also brother bear has major mommy issues! He wants to be held all the time and if I leave his site- he freaks! So anyway tonight after about 11 hours of this fun - i think i finally lost it - i turned on music and started singing and dancing in the kitchen while they were eating --- but it was a major stress relief for me and they just thought it was the funniest thing! So what are some tricks some of you use when it has been one of those days - oh another weird thing I do that helps is put something funny on my kids so when I look at them I laugh - needless to say brother bear has had bows in his hair and a pink swimsuit on lately! mom or no mom- we all have those days- so please share! I will try to dig up some of my pics of baby bears messes and brother bears cross dressing days! oh and him in the swim suit well he had it on for awhile (which helped so much) but I forgot and he had it on when hubby came home - umm he was not happy!


7 comments:
Holy Moly! I can't help laughing!!
Today we had the lotion all over face and hands and bed!
ICLW
oooooh, I bet papa bear was so happy about the pink bathing suit! I can see his face now! LOL... I would have just died laughing, looking at his face! No wonder you did that.. LOL>.
AHAHAHAH! I love it! I did that with my son. I put a bathing suit top on him and a ballerina skirt thing. My husband wasn't as amused as I was. I've often turned the music up and danced around like an idiot to relive the stress. Or I play a silly game with the kids. We all have those days and it's great when we can find a way to feel better.
Those are great pictures. They made my day.
I can't wait to be able to respond to "Being a Dad... What helps me"
Love the hair!
Thank you for sharing these pictures.
Mr. Shelby (from iclw)
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog. My funniest memory is crazy stuff my kids did was when I put a dog (who we had to give away years ago) in the kennel, because I had to go upstairs. When I came back my little son had dumped a bowl of cold leftover chicken noodle soup on her. She ate it all up. All he could do was sign eat and smile. Kids you got to love them.
LOL! Those are cute little ones!!!
ICLW
Post a Comment