Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello!

Hope everyone is have a great New Year! Just wanted to share a few pics! the kids are growing soooo fast!!!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! I love the pics! Baby Bear is such a grown up and Brother Bear is getting so big too!

Ruth said...

They're both cutie pies! I love, love, love her pigtails!!!
p.s. I actually did read a book recently. Finally, LOl!

LL said...

such great pictures! They are growing up way too fast though! :) I went private. You might of missed the invite. If you want to continue reading email me. There should be a link on my profile page.

Anonymous said...

Look at how long her hair is! You've got some cute kids there. :)

Elana Kahn said...

So cute!! Great pictures! ICLW

StylinMom said...

beautiful children...great pics

just stopping in for ICLW

m :)

Erin said...

Here from ICLW. Congratulations on such a beautiful family!

Fat Chick said...

ADORABLE! Your kids are just darling. Great pics!

ICLW