We woke up to snow this morning!!! In Mississippi! I woke baby bear up at about 6 a.m. to see the snow-- she was so excited-- fun! It is funny here because when it snows even a little everything shuts down-- we do not know how to function- anyway just wanted to share!
8 comments:
What fun! When we lived in Alabama (1970's), it snowed once and we were the only folks on our street who had things like sleds and shovels (having moved there from PA).
The snow was fun! Sorry I haven't stopped by to read lately... the kids are getting big and oh so cute!
oh, it looks like fun~! I hope it snows when I come to visit too!
Same thing happened to my parents in San Antonio...total gridlock! :) One year I lived in NC and we had a white Christmas...it was rare there, too, I guess.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and blessed new year!
What fun! Enjoy the snow! If you want some extra I'll be happy to send some your way. ;>)
ICLW
I wish they would do that here. We just got almost a foot of snow and I still had to go to work. Yuck!
I hope you guys had fun in the snow! I think my kids are a bit sick of it. At the very least the novelty has worn off. Can't blame them much though, it's been over a week of being snowed in! It is VERY beautiful though.
Hugs and enjoy your day,
-D *ICLW*
Post a Comment