Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brother Bear is 4 months old today!

The time is flying! Seems like yesterday when we brought him home! He is a precious boy - so serious and so opposite from baby bear! The only time he really fusses is when he is hungry which is becoming more often lately.




17 comments:

Patti said...

Awe the one of Brother Bear sleeping is sooo precious. They grow quickly, don't they?

Cute family!

Pep

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bears-beautiful family!Thanks for sharing.

Daughter, Wife and Mom! said...

They do grow so fast. They are both adorable.
ICLW

LL said...

Look at those squeezable, kissable cheeks!

Rebekah said...

I love all that chubb!! I could just squeeze him :) I can't believe it's been 4 months either. You brought him home a few weeks after we made the decision to adopt. Time flys...

Anonymous said...

Prettiest kids in the world!

Mrs Woggie said...

Here from ICLW.

You have two very very beautiful children there. Happy 4 month birthday to Brother Bear.

tripmom827 said...

Precious, precious family!

Best wishes!

ICLW

Cece said...

What sweet picutres!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, look at that face in the first pic! What a serious boy. They're both cuties.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh are your kiddos adorable. The one of Brother Bear sleeping makes me melt. And, Baby Bear's grin is making me smile too.

Cara said...

Whew - four months! The first year flies by, doesn't it? ENJOY!

ILCW

Aunt Becky said...

Oh my WOW. What beautiful children you have! I'm here from ICLW and I'll be poking around and reading your story. Glad to have virtually met you.

Anonymous said...

Cute family, thanks for sharing.

Here from ICLW.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What cute little bears, Happy 4 months to you all! *ILCW*

Michelle said...

darling pictures!! Congrats on your new addition--I think I've visited earlier this spring, but hadn't seen the new babe!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. :)

(ICLW)