Those pics are great! Baby bear is getting big so fast. She looks like she loves being the big sister! :)
In response to your comment on my blog...
If you decide on making a purchase from luckybugboutique.etsy.com simply choose the bib(s) you are interested in and email me (luckybugboutique(at)sbcglobal(dot)com) and let me know what it is...I will set up a new listing for you with your choice(s) and mark it as a special order for you and it will reflect the blogger discount.
Hi, It was nice to find your blog I found it thru the Dobbin's blog. WE are in the waiting game of our very first adoption. We have a bio daughter and have struggled w/ infertility for 9 years and than God led us to adoption and we are so excited!! If you have any advice during the waiting period I sure could use it Thanks! Your children are beautiful.
11 comments:
Adorable pictures.
A visitor from ICLW.
Hi, over from ICLW,
Congrats on the new baby (and his sister too) Isn't it amazing how great they are?
these are so sweet!!!
Those pics are great! Baby bear is getting big so fast. She looks like she loves being the big sister! :)
In response to your comment on my blog...
If you decide on making a purchase from luckybugboutique.etsy.com simply choose the bib(s) you are interested in and email me (luckybugboutique(at)sbcglobal(dot)com) and let me know what it is...I will set up a new listing for you with your choice(s) and mark it as a special order for you and it will reflect the blogger discount.
Have a great weekend!
Hi, It was nice to find your blog I found it thru the Dobbin's blog. WE are in the waiting game of our very first adoption. We have a bio daughter and have struggled w/ infertility for 9 years and than God led us to adoption and we are so excited!! If you have any advice during the waiting period I sure could use it Thanks! Your children are beautiful.
Super great pics! I love the pic of Baby Bear with her arms outstretched! And the two of them together!
Oh he is just too beautiful!!!
Of of course baby bear is adorable :)
Congratulations!
(ICLW)
Gorgeous photos. :)
What beautiful children you have, my dear. Oh wait, that's from The Three Little Pigs. HA! Congratulations on a beautiful family.
(ICLW)
I love the pics especially the one with baby bear and her arms stretched out! :-)
Post a Comment