Saturday, April 5, 2008

Were Official!

We got our letter of approval in the mail a few days ago! We are an offical waiting family for adoption planning - I think is what the letter said! So we wait...
So while we wait - do we try to get pregnant? No - Yes - is it o.k.? who knows!
I am excited to be waiting - I want another child very much--- Am I excited that this comes at the loss of someone else --NO --- but still at the same time I am excited about adding to our family - oh adoption ya gotta love all those emotions that come along- I just hope and pray that our next situation will be right and fit right just as our last one has---- well God it is in your hands now! We will just sit back - pray and enjoy our daughter in the mean time!

17 comments:

Erin said...

YEA!

I had NO idea you were this close again! Praying for you, and baby, and baby bear, and another mom. What a whirlwind is about to come your way!

WOOT.

LL said...

You all are in my prayers...Best wishes and God bless!

Ruth said...

I can't wait to see how things unfold for you guys with adopting #2. Praying all will go as well as it did (and continues to go) with your baby bear! :-)

mommyof2boys said...

What great news!! I'm so excited for you all!!!

Lorna said...

I am HAPPY for you guys!! It seems like yesterday when you brought Kassie Bear home!!

Now that we are waiting together this time we will just have to consider ourselves "waitin' sisters!" LOL

And BTW, I can so relate to the adoption emotions that you are feeling this time around!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't know you had received the letter yet... That's great!

Unknown said...

Praying for you!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Thats so exciting! I will be thinking of you! Maybe we will get a chance to get together with the kids one of these days....

Tracy DeLuca said...

btw... I like the changes you have made on your blog too!

C. said...

As an adoptee all I can say is WOOT, you GO girl and YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Beverly said...

Well, congratulations! Such an exciting time. You all will be in my prayers.
Beverly

Anonymous said...

So what have you decided to do with your hair since you took that pole?

Mama Bear said...

Well right now I have not got it cut (a time thing) but me and the baby bear need to go get cuts soon!

Anonymous said...

You are so sneaky. I didn't have a clue that you were in process again! Congrats!

The poll closed, but I'm voting for the cut, so add me in!

AJS said...

Yay! I am so excited and happy for you. I hope your wait is short, but even more than that I pray that your situation is perfectly orchestrated by God. Many blessings.

Anonymous said...

Baby Bear is very cute. We are going to do an open adoption, but not sure yet how open we are ready for. You are very brave to be so open. How is your relationship with Goldilocks? I'm nervous about having birthmom too involved. Thanks for visiting our blog.

Melba said...

Best of luck to you as you wait for adoption #2 to come through. I can only imagine your excitement and joy...and I hope someday to be in the same boat! :) Adoption is definitely NOT easy...being built on loss the way it is...but what a true blessing and how amazing. Your daughter is beautiful, it's really nice to see others who have already traveled the road we're on.

My best to you,

Melba (Melanie)