Has anyone read Logans Journey? I think I really like this book and think I will order it -- I saw it at a meeting I was at the other day -- this was on utube -- it is the story being read -- what-cha- think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tLYeYiNYA
4 comments:
hey -- this comment has nothing to do with this entry -- just wanted to say that yes, it is Vicks vapor rub -- I use it very lightly and make sure it is rubbed in well and really dry before bed.... in the morning I put it on under my makeup -- my eyes are really sensitive, this so far has not bothered me. LIGHTLY THOUGH, very lightly! I am on facebook and requested you as a friend... see ya there. Bev from BCS!
I am going to try it!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I have not seen this book, but now I am going to think about getting it for my Little Man. What a cool story! I think it seems like it is told at a good level for a toddler to understand, too.
Post a Comment