No JOKE!For some reason nineteen months hit me harder than eighteen. Like she was officially closer to two than one :(
YIKES! Tag, come on over and check out the meme!
It is hard to believe that she is 19 months! woo hoo!! she is growing up so fast! I can't keep track of everything! I can't wait to see you all again!
yeah 19 months is kinda making me feel like - wooo wait a minute where is my baby? I think 20months will sting a little too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No JOKE!
For some reason nineteen months hit me harder than eighteen. Like she was officially closer to two than one :(
YIKES! Tag, come on over and check out the meme!
It is hard to believe that she is 19 months! woo hoo!! she is growing up so fast! I can't keep track of everything! I can't wait to see you all again!
yeah 19 months is kinda making me feel like - wooo wait a minute where is my baby? I think 20months will sting a little too!
Post a Comment