

So what is going on with everyone? My hubby is out of town, so I have just been hanging out alot with baby bear!!!! She is cutting several teeth and has a cold, so she is a little grumpy!
but we have been big buds lately!!!! We are starting a mommy and me fitness class soon!! I am looking forward to that! so what is everyone else been up to?
5 comments:
The matching shirts are rockin'! Love it!
Mommy & Me sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to steal your idea and look into one for us, maybe!
Cute pics!!!
a mommy and me fitness class sounds awesome!
just a thought...
Im only about five hours away....
A weekend at the beach with the girls sounds awesome!
sounds fun Erin, and I think you are less than 3 hours away - I will e-mail you!
Post a Comment