

We had the best visit with goldilocks (baby bears bmom) for Memorial Day!!!! We had so much fun! I just love our visits - we have another and longer one on the fourth!
The hardest part is saying goodbye, but I guess that is just part of it since we are all so close! Just wanted to share a few pics of our special day!!!!
6 comments:
good pics! yes, it is hard to say goodbye, but I know I'll see ya again!!! Miss you Mama Bear!
Goodbye is always the hardest even when you know you will be seeing them again soon.
Look at ya'll...so sweet!
You three make me green with jealousy. ;-)
You just look so natural together...like you were made to belong. Funny how that happens, eh?
That baby bear is cute, cute, cute.
I feel so calm and relaxed around ms. goldielocks!!!! We were meant to be a family -- all part of God's perfect plan --- so amazing and awesome!!!
It is amazing how much like sisters you guys look. Glad you had an awseom visit and the next one wont be so far off
I agree, you look like sisters! What awsome pictures, it looks like you had a wonderfull visit!!! And baby bear is looking CUTE as ever :)
Post a Comment